I wrote two blog articles on the 2014 Budget, one pretty snippy about the patronising nature of the bingo and beer tax changes and the Tory boasting and one on the impact on annuity providers in the UK. Here are some of the sources I came across either before or after writing them.
I also made a note of some sources on annuity price theory.
- Annuities, a note on price theory While researching my articles on the UK 2014 budget, I wanted to write a quick note on […]
- Yvette Cooper at Demos The challenges of a Digital World to our Security and Liberty – Yvette Cooper speech to […]
- UK Immigration I was thinking about the Brexit vote and the way that Immigration came to dominate the […]
- The economics of brexit Like a goal kick chant. While researching my EU referendum contributions unlike some I […]
- Housing Costs Trying to build a time series showing cost of housing as a proportion of income.