Twitter API V1.1 (Deprecated)

This post was written in 2013 and I discovered in May 2018 that most of the links failed. It’s been a while, and it surprises me that my little wiki has lasted longer than the resources I point to, but not here. I could have deleted this post, but chose not to; I have heavily edited it so it’s as much a diary as the technical note it once was.

I missed the announcement that Twitter were upgrading their API. I only discovered it when they ran their “test blackouts”. It has broken. This means my ‘mingle’, friend feed and hence facebook feeds are now without my twitter goodness. The rest of this post lists then contemporary resources to help rescue the feeds.


Related Posts

  • JSON to XML In order to export the feed, I need to convert the JSON to XML. This isn't the […]
  • Exporting ello export a feed as JSON, here's its name structure but […]
  • Auto-translating a web page This has all gone away 😣😢 An article on my experiments with translating […]
  • Flickr and RSS The RSS buttons are much harder to find in the new look Flickr. The API has not […]
  • Life after Google reader So it's finally going, should have left it when they swapped RSS pubication for Google […]

2 thoughts on “Twitter API V1.1 (Deprecated)

  1. Amended today, most deleted, the title and tag list have had the word deprecated added. Basically too old to be useful.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.