This is an article about Snipsnap. There are a number of snips in the database called snipsnap-portlet-n. These will be displayed on a snipsnap page with a known class name, so CSS can be written for them.
I documented the code of the sidebar on the original wiki, partly as a backup. To edit the sidebar, use snipsnap-portlet-1. To see the code today, you’ll have to go to the Snipsnap site.
This was copied accross from Snipsnap on 26th July 2013.
- Snipsnap and the ‘html’ macro One of the add on features contributed by the community to the snipsnap project was an […]
- Why I gave up on Snipsnap It can be summed up as a lack of future, cost to host and missing functionality.
- Snipsnap Themes Snipsnap offered multiple look and feels and for the advanced CSS coder, offered many […]
- Snipsnap to WordPress I plan to look at moving my snipsnap bliki to wordpress, i.e, here. This snip was […]
- RCS Revision Control System, one of the grand daddies of them all.
I still use it because […]