Of course, because I am using wordpress, I have access to the wptouch plugin, which now looks great when used with ‘featured pictures’.
This page from element fusion should be a good start point.
I asked for advice at Lazytweet, but it’s gone now.
This, http://www.mobify.com/ is quite interesting. But I moved on.
So this, How to detect mobile browsers at ehow.com is interesting as is, ehow’s recommended code site, detect mobile browsers.
- You need to design for optimisiation.
- width 100% is your friend
- learn the small screen runes, which has been hard, and incomplete in my case
- Snipsnap and the ‘html’ macro One of the add on features contributed by the community to the snipsnap project was an […]
- Small screen HTML runes Optimising HTML for small screens
I have been interested in optimising HTML for small […]
- Decorating Blockquotes Now I have one of those pretty quote decorations in my quotes on this wiki.
- Why I gave up on Snipsnap It can be summed up as a lack of future, cost to host and missing functionality.