When playing NWN, I have had some serious stability problems while playing using my XP platforms. This article was written in Nov 2008 and is probably pretty redundant.
This thread at Planet Neverwinter Nights Technical Support Forum recommends turning off the shiny water effect and applying a hak pack.
I have done the first, but not the second. In order to apply a HakPak, I need to know how. 🙂
This article is really not so useful without more dates and version numbers, but it did apply to Windows XP as a platform. As it says above, the article is probably redundant.
- Circular Icons for Objectdock I use objectdock free on one of my XP systems and have just decided to install NWN2 […]
- Copying from XP to Wn I have been busy trying to copy files from a old XP machine to W8. The XP machine is […]
- Witches Wake I am sorry I tried this, its very short, and an unfinished work in progress and has been […]
- Dello in Neverwinter I finished my second run through Neverwinter Nights the other week, with a Barbarian […]
- NWN Making new modules I decided I wanted to author a module. So I found the obvious resources and links and […]