This was last updated in 2007 in what was an unsuccessful attempt to re-ignite my interest in the game. It failed and I left it alone for a number of years. This snip originally collected some resoureces aimed at helping people take their characters through to level 40. These were mainly Bioware Community Resources and so are no longer easily available. This thread at the new forums documents the measures undertaken by the community and points at certain entry points to the wayback machine. This is the old home page via the wayback machine. The Epic Guilds recreated themselves at a new site. I need to rescue the links below, and what follows is the original content, now at least 7 years old. Dave July 2013
Class builds in NWN
This can be quite tricky, especially if you don’t know the rules. The game manual seems a bit light on stuff.
I have written about my Paladin/Fighter and the advice I found at elsewhere at this site.
I discovered a thread about an Elven Sorcerer/Paladin in the Bioware forums.
Epic Character Builds
One of the guilds at http://www.bioware.com is called Epic Character Builders where people publish their builds.
The have a couple of builds that make me curious, firstly some Bards
- The Slashing Singer a Bard (16)/Fighter (14) and Shadowdancer (10).
- The Eversinging Dragonbard, a Bard (20) /Fighter (10) /RDD (10).
- The Sling Blade a Fighting Bard with a song by TyrTemplar, a Bard(21) /Fighter(4) /COT(15)
- The Cursed Minstrel, a Bard (21)/Shifter (10)/Druid (9)
- The original Court Jester, Rogue (16), Bard (11), Arcane Trickster (2), Shadowdancer (1)
- The Court Jester V2, Bard (16), Arcane Trickster (8), Rogue (3), Swashbuckler (3)
and then a Paladin
- The Holy Avenger , a 40 level pure Paladin.