For various reasons at work, I am mucking around with multiple audio channels, from mic to disk, from mic to app, etc.. Windows 8, doesn’t seem to have an easy way to switch, or at least the sound control panel applet is hidden away behind several buttons…. no it’s not, searching for sound will find it. I was going to look for a switcher , here’s what google finds! What we really want is plug and play, but how does it know which one is the one I really need.
- Copying from XP to Wn I have been busy trying to copy files from a old XP machine to W8. The XP machine is […]
- ACER V5 Another W8 machine,
This time an ACER V5, which I bought from Curry's/PC World.
- Windows 8.1 apps Microsoft are encouraging the use of online accounts with windows. NOt everyone wants […]
- Launching unindexed programs in W8.1 With windows 8.1, my usual desktop metaphor for calling programs and the optimal […]
- Apple and Windows Networking Bunch of problems at home and work. I have lived without this for ages, time to solve […]