This is my page about Machinima, which now has a wikipedia page. Another project which fell by the wayside. The rest of this page deals with some experiments and documents he links I found.
The site http://www.machinima.com has organised itself into channels, based upon the game engine used, and one that interests me is the Neverwinter Nights channel, which references the Bloodspell story.
Here’s some more bookmarks;
I experimented using FRAPs to capture one of the fights in one of my NWN Games, see also “Dello in Neverwinter”
- Circular Icons for Objectdock I use objectdock free on one of my XP systems and have just decided to install NWN2 […]
- Shadohaunt This is an HoU crossover module, taking you from the end of Shadow of Udrentide to the […]
- NWN Playing a Rogue I started this a while ago, in particular when playing SoU with a fighter/thief, for […]
- NWN Mulitplayer This details my notes in making the game multiplayer. I am pretty certain that I bought […]
- The Last Inn This is a NWN community written module. I downloaded this and have tried to play it […]