I am playing with Elementary and have decided I want to add ixquick to Midori’s search engine list. Here’s how I did it.
You can access the search engine manager by right clicking on the single entry bar, and selecting Manage Search Engines.
Add a search engine entry, the address string should become,
I used xq for the ‘token’ which seems to be internal to Midori.
- Ubuntu 13.10 I am installing this on the Mac under Virtual Box. This snip is about Ubuntu.
- System V init scripts I really like Ubuntu's system V initialisation scripts and features. This is now based […]
- Centos 6.x I downloaded this from
- File Transfer I need to revise file transfer over TCP/IP. This article consists of links on […]
- Cairo Clock I fancied a desktop clock for my elementary builds. I found cairo-clock, which has a […]