When installing NWN2 today, I discovered, it’s best to do so from my GOG copy. The alternative would be to use one of my DVD sources, however the GOG copy comes with the extra games and most importantly the patches downloaded. The patch server has gone and so installing from disk does not work so well, by which I mean the game cannot be patched.
Some mods are best installed before a game starts, see Zhjaeve Unveiled.
- Circular Icons for Objectdock I use objectdock free on one of my XP systems and have just decided to install NWN2 […]
- UK Budget 2014 I wrote two blog articles on the 2014 Budget, one pretty snippy about the patronising […]
- Zhjaeve Unveiled In the early parts of Act III of NWN2, Zhjaeve seems to be pretty necessary. However, […]
- Crossroads Keep In my run through Neverwinter Nights 2, I have come to the Keep, which is the Stronghold […]
- The Road to NWN2 This is now an old game but I need to move on to it, maybe to complete the circle and go […]