I have listened to Stop 43, and the British Journal of Photography I have read what Tim Bray has to say and decided I may need to ensure that my picture’s EXIF data is accurate.
You can’t give away what you don’t own, and it seems you need to assert ownership of pictures. The way to do that is via image meta data, known as EXIF.
I plan to use reveal.app on MacOS X 10.5, which has its home here.
- Circular Icons for Objectdock I use objectdock free on one of my XP systems and have just decided to install NWN2 […]
- Upgrading MacOS X And on to 10.9
There was a rumour that it was best to stop at 10.8, Mountain Lion but […]
- Using EXIF on my home IT I need to write a script that installs author and copyright facts into my pictures. The […]
- XSLT As the discussion on Snipsnap to WordPress implies, I am having another look at using […]
- Mavericks a.k.a. MacOS X.9
I said in my article on upgrading MacOS that this was easy to do, it […]