Last weekend we made a quick trip to Copenhagen to visit people and the city. We flew from Heathrow since sadly there were no flights from LCY.
We crossed the Bridge by train, to Malmo and saw signs to the Airport. It seems that Flybe go there from Southampton.
This site, http://www.kobenhavnergron.dk/?lang=en gives some great ideas of where to go next time. It’s an exhibition, I hope the website remains in place.
I took a bunch of pictures, which are here on flickr….
And to finish, here’s a picture from flickr of the bridge
- London City Airport (LCY) It's been a long time since I updated this page. I tried to travel to Copenhagen last […]
- London Heathrow (LHR) Parking
Google Map is here. Oct 2014.
What time does the the bus shuttle run from […]
- Frankfurt Frankfurt am Main, the home of the German Banking System and now the European Central […]
- Madrid I have set up a google map called About Madrid, and I visited it in order to attend a […]
- Alicante I looked at traveling through Alicante on the way to Valencia.
There was very little […]