How many Dave’s does it take to change a light bulb? It depends where. We have some down lighters in one of the bathrooms, and they have damp proof enclosures.
Here you can see the internal and external enclosures.
And here you can see the lamp’s attatchment to the lower collar. The spring is quite stiff so the lower plate needs to be pulled and the upper collar needs to be held so that the spring releases the lower collar.
- Buying a Flat 2013 I am buying a flat in London. Some things have changed.
There is a property shortage […]
- Ginger I have been interested in trying to grow ginger for a while. I have consolidated my […]
- Gardening About my Garden
Two lines of potatoes in the left bed 23 Apr 2017
- Home Entertainment (TV) Meta
The bulk of this snip was written in 2008, much has changed since, although I am […]
- Red Wine I can't do the "I'm getting gooseberries & strawberry and fruits of the forest" […]