I’d like to post my blog stream to google+, but it seems overly difficult to do.
- http://wordpress.org/plugins/google-auto-post/ is a plugin, which relies on you using/having Google Voice.
- http://techblog.tv/auto-post-to-google-plus-from-wordpress/ hosts a video that shows how to use Hootsuite to autopost to Google +, as does this, How to auto publish blog post to google plus page at shoutmeloud
I wonder if NextScripts: Social Networks Auto-Poster will do it. 2 June 2014
Other resources are,
- This, http://en.blog.wordpress.com/2013/09/09/google-plus/ talks about going the other way, and using the various share/add this button sets to post to google+ on a one click basis, it also talks about google friend connect, but mainly the wrong way
- There are a number of share this button plugins, but it’s possible that not all have google+ buttons.
- IFTTT doesn’t yet have Google+ as an output channel
Since Facebook permit this, I can’t believe that Google’ll keep this secret since they are all looking to own the social network, and leverage the “who you know” graph. I think I want this to converse with people on Google+ and I think that the Circles are more appropriate for many relationships